Sunday, September 13, 2009

God can do a lot of things...

I found out a new one yesterday and it bears repeating and it happened in our journey of starting our new satellite campus, Bay West Church in west Palm Bay, Florida. Heritage High School, 10am...

On Thursday, the AP at Heritage High let us know that he'd been able to clear out "most" of the room that we'd been scheduled to use for storage there at the school, but still had a shelving unit...and he didn't know where we'd put the overflow.

That was troubling since our diagram of the room and how our cases fit in there from PCI showed that we'd have the room jam packed and have 3 large cases that wouldn't fit in the room and would have to be stored elsewhere...now there was no elsewhere.

Honestly, I was a little bit ashamed (that's dumb right?) to go to God with what I had...all I really knew to ask for at that point was "can you just make the room larger, please?"

We got there yesterday and our equipment was delivered by PCI. When we started loading the cases into the room, ALL the cases fit in the room...with the shelving unit in there!

I've always felt that God could do anything that He wanted to do, but I'd never thought about Him being able to enlarge a room and I guess I never thought I'd be lucky enough to see it...but He did.

God can do a lot of things...thanks, God. Bay West Church starts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment