Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hot topic: Fifty Shades of Grey

It's up to us all to decide what we bring into our hearts and lives and homes.  From what I read this is a pretty sought after book by women in America right now, and while I hesitate to give it any press, I imagine that if you are on Facebook, you've heard of the book.

Me?  As a guy, I'd rather read my Batman novel, but for others who might consider this and I'm not ripping you, you might want to consider some things.  Before this sounds like a man telling folks what to do, I'll pass the baton to Dannah Greesh co-authored Lies Young Women Believe with Nancy Leigh DeMoss (author of the best selling Lies Women Believe), who really put some thought into Fifty Shades of Grey and her choice about it.

You...your choice, I wouldn't tell you to just blindly follow any person save Christ in your life, but it's always good to listen to well-thought out wisdom and use that resource in our decision making process.  Click the link and check out her blog...thanks, Carrie and Michelle for sharing the resource.

I'm Not Reading "Fifty Shades of Grey"

P.S. No this is not a "you're a bad person, you sinner thing" blog...it's got good points that we all should consider as Christ followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment