Monday, September 12, 2011

Friday Recap part 2

Picking up at lunch...I won't be as long winded here.

We went to El Dorado Baptist Church's Christian radio station "La Voz del Istmo" (I'll be meeting with a secular Chinese radio station during the week here).  Apparently, their AM station has been operating for 60 years and the FM station has been operating for 40 years.

We met a couple from the church that works at the radio station, Gunther and Frida and several other folks from the station.  Larry and I were interviewed on the radio station about the mission in Panama and for our speaking this weekend.

We left here and went back to get ready for the evening service at El Dorado.  Ben and Caitlin sang and so did Katye and I and I preached.  After the services we were pretty tired, but God had a productive Friday for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment