Sunday, December 5, 2010

Everybody makes mistakes :)

I've got to fess up to a slight mistake I made in the Biblical history of this morning's message.

In my time alone in the Word this morning before I left for Bay West, I was reading in Hosea 1.  I was thinking how that was a lot like Isaiah in that God used the names that Hosea was to name his children in delivering his message to His people.

Here's the problem...when I was talking this morning about how God used the names of Isaiah's children to show his prophecies, off the cuff, I decided to give an example...bad idea.  Unfortunately, instead of giving you a name of Isaiah's child's name, I gave an example of one of the children's names in Hosea [Lo-Ruhamah (which means “not loved”)] that I read about this morning before church. 

Sorry about that.  Just wanted to clear that up.

P.S.  Thanks to Katye for pointing that out to me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment