Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another nugget from Jim's QT

Proverbs 32
8 The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
I will advise you and watch over you.
9 Do not be like a senseless horse or mule
that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control.”

In other words...I (the Lord) got this, stop fighting me on it. Good gravy, man! If you don't know and need to, I'll tell you. If I don't tell you, you don't need to know. If you are in danger, I am aware and will handle it. (If I say "duck!", then "duck!".)

Apply your God-given sense to reconcile these statements "Almighty God" and "I will guide you...best pathway for your life...I will advise you...watch over you."

If you do, you will see that just going along with what God advises is the best course of action. The only thing you can do to mess it up is to choose to disregard where He leads you and what He tells you.

Keep praying for Bay West Church as we continue to try to be the church in west Palm Bay Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment